Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Organic Skin Care for Delicate Under-eye Area

Boy- it's cold and clear outside! When I was out for my walk and "spending time with Nature," today (see Blog Post Jan. 12th), I noticed that the normally murky waters of Fanno Creek were actually almost running clear, due to the cold. I stopped at the bridge over the Creek and just watched and listened to the water running over the rocks....Mmmm, peaceful.

I also noticed when I returned to the office, that the little lines under and at the corners of my eyes, or "crowsfeet," as we so affectionately call them, were more pronounced than they were before I left! That just proves to me that this cold, dry air, along with the heated, dry air in my home are really causing my skin to be drier than usual. What's one of our best remedies at COSMETIQUES LAUDUN TM? Organic Grape seed oil!

All-natural, Organic Grape Seed Oil actually has the ability to alleviate stretch marks, varicose veins and severely dry skin.  It also increases the amount of collagen in the skin for powerful skin rejuvenation and anti-aging.  It has powerful healing properties for the skin, as it greatly reduces inflammation, the most common cause of disease.  The essential oil is known to heal skin lesions caused by Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne, and many other common skin disorders. The botanical oil contains linoleic, olecic, palmatic, stearic and palmitoleic acids, is rich in natural Vitamins E, C, D, as well as Beta Carotene. Organic Grape Seed Oil's marvelous anti-aging properties, due to its richness of natural antioxidants, include firming and toning the skin.  

The under-eye and around eye areas of the skin are extremely delicate, so I just use a very small amount- a finger-tip amount dotted underneath the eye- of our "MITSY" Organic Facial Moisturizer. This  more than adequately moisturizes and cares for the fine lines, and I even noticed plumper, firmer looking skin just 2 weeks after using it every day.  There's nothing better than Organic Grape Seed Oil to care for skin, and our "MITSY" is loaded with it- try some today- y0u'll experience the relief and see the difference.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment